Data protection policy
The following Data Protection policy adheres to the Information requirements established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data (GDPR), in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 6, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and which is detailed below.
1. IDENTIFICATION OF RESPONSIBLE PERSONS
Users of this web page are informed that the personal data they provide by filling in the form provided for this purpose, as well as the personal data found in the communications addressed to the company, including electronic ones, will be processed by the Data Controller.
- LINARES ABOGADOS, S.L.P. (hereinafter, Linares Abogados)
- Address: Calle Alcalá, 75, 4º right. Madrid – 28009
- Telephone: +34 914 018 560
- NIF: B-86809951
- Registry data: Madrid Mercantile Registry at Volume 31,420, Folio 143, 1st Inscription of Section 8, Page M- 565644
- Contact email email@example.com
2. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
Linares Abogados treats personal data that users provide when filling in the form provided for this purpose, any communication directed to the company or derived from browsing our website.
We understand by personal data, all information about an identified and identifiable natural person, that is, of any person whose identity can be determined, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier, among others.
In addition, while browsing, information provided by your device can be processed through the cookies enabled on your computer, for example your IP address and cookie ID. More information about cookies in our Cookies Policy.
Linares Abogados informs Users of the necessary nature of the collection and registration of certain personal data, such as email, name and surname, marked with an asterisk (*), since not providing them could prevent The company will respond to the contact request or information requested through the contact form.
Users agree to provide certain information about their personal data and to keep them updated.
3. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The data processed by Linares Abogados responds to the following main purposes:
- Respond to and manage contact requests received.
- Manage the contractual or pre-contractual relationship with clients and suppliers.
- Monitor and comply with legal obligations, such as the prevention of fraud and money laundering.
- Inform the user by sending commercial communications about products or services similar to those contracted.
- The maintenance, development, management, compliance and control of the relationship established with the User
The data processed by Linares Abogados respond to the following secondary purpose:
- Inform the User, by sending communications with relevant information about the office and our social responsibility projects (Scholarships for girls, RSC Tech).
4. CONSERVATION PERIOD
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated in the previous section and for the time necessary to respond to the possible responsibilities that may arise, as well as, respond to any legal obligation or claim that may arise. In any case, the data could be processed:
- As long as it is considered a client, applicant, user or claimant.
- During the validity of the management or execution of a contract or pre-contract.
- For the term established in the regulations and legal obligations, for example, up to 6 years for the registration of inventories, balances, invoices and up to a minimum of 10 years for the prevention of money laundering.
- Until the deletion is requested by the interested party
5. BASIS OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Linares Abogados carries out the processing of your data justified in the following legal bases:
- Legitimate interest of the data controller, for example:
- Respond to requests received, complaints and incidents.
- Sending commercial communications regarding products or services similar to those contracted or requested
- Manage the relationship with clients or potential clients.
- Execution and management of a contract, pre-contract or service.
- The informed and unequivocal consent, given for to allow the sending of communications with relevant information about the office and our social responsibility projects and for the processing of that data
The personal data will be used by Linares Abogados and no contact will be made, except by legal obligation.
However, we do work with data processors both within and outside our borders who provide services to us, for example Cloud and CRM services. In any case, your data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union.
Linares Abogados will guarantee that the processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with laws and, in particular, that the necessary contractual, technical and organisational measures are applied.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
Linares Abogados will adopt the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided, avoiding their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. It will guarantee confidentiality and professional secrecy in the treatment of the personal data provided, as well as the information sent in communication to Linares Abogados.
However, the website may contain links to other pages not related to ours. Please keep in mind that Linares Abogados is not responsible for the privacy and data processing of other web pages or channels, so we recommend that you read the data treatment policies of other web pages with which you link from our page or that you visit in any other way.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
At any time, Users may withdraw their consent, as well as exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, portability and opposition to the processing of their data.
- Access: allows the owner of the data to obtain information on whether or not Linares Abogados treats personal data that concerns them and, in this case, the right to obtain information about their personal data subjected to treatment.
- Rectification: allows to correct errors and modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Deletion: in the legally established cases, it allows the data to be deleted and stop being processed by Linares Abogados. For example, when personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected, you may request that we delete such data without undue delay.
- Limitation: under the legally established conditions, it allows the processing of data to be paralysed, in such a way that Linares Abogados avoids its processing in the future, and will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Portability: allows the interested party to send the personal data directly from Linares Abogados to another responsable entity when technically possible.
- Opposition: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Linares Abogados will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In the event that the data requested by its owner, Linares Abogados, is rectified or deleted, it will proceed to block them, adopting technical and organisational measures, to prevent their treatment, except when required by judges and courts.
Linares Abogados does not process data based on automated decisions or profiling.
Without prejudice to the fact that you have shown your consent to carry out the processing of your data, it is important that you are aware that there exists the possibility to withdraw it at any time.
In any case, the user can exercise these rights, by sending an email, indicating name, surname, address for notifications, the right that she exercises and a copy of her identity document, to the following addresses:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: C / Alcalá, 75, 4º Derecha, Madrid (28009)
As well as, file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) as the competent control authority in the matter, at the following address C / Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001, Madrid; or through the following link https://sedeagpd.gob.es
Linares Abogados will attend to the request and will inform the User about the measures adopted within one month of receipt. This period may be extended for a maximum of two additional months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
Linares Abogados will inform the User of any of any extensions within one month upon receipt of the request. Linares Abogados will respond to requests through the same channel used by the User, unless the User provides otherwise.
9. COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
Linares Abogados requests the consent of the User before making commercial contact.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Linares Abogados, they may request to be excluded from this service through the link provided.